DO YOU NEED GLASSES?
7 SIGNS YOU MAY NEED GLASSES
There are many signs that you may need glasses—some more obvious than others. If you are experiencing any of these, schedule an appointment with an eyecare professional who can give you a comprehensive eye exam. Even if you are not experiencing any symptoms, scheduling a regular check-in with your eyecare professional is part of a good health care routine.
LOOK FOR THESE 7 SIGNS
- Bumping into or tripping over things
- Squinting, frequent headaches, rubbing your eyes, or fatigue
- Sitting too close to a digital screen
- Unable to see far away or up close
- Difficulty seeing at night
- Trouble reading for any length of time or “seeing double” when reading
- Feeling like you need to hold things farther away from you to see them better
WANT TO BUY ESSILOR LENSES?
Find an eyecare professional. Enter your postal code below to find a location near you.